Monday, September 8, 2014

Private Rogue

I picked my dog up from boot camp, the doggy kind yesterday. Let me first say, I am very pleased with the improvement. Though my dog is to damn smart. The trainer working with Rogue was demonstrating the skills they had worked on, Sit, Stay, Down, Heel, Come and Stay.... My dog is a regular army man. When showing us sit and down while over 20 feet from her, Rogue would sit and then just stay there, knowing full well the trainer would have to walk over to her to get her to do anything. Putting a training collar on her which was attached to a lead, the command sit was given, she sat. The command down was given she laid down. This went on several times. With the lead on she obeyed as soon as it went off, she laid down and stayed there.

As before stated my dog is to smart.

In other news! This is a new post! YAY for not being intellectually lazy. I am making a list of things to write about over the next few weeks so stand by for more, and get ready to laugh because my life has not gotten any more serious, and God blesses me every day with more life.

Hope todays a good one,

austininva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pooptine Chapel

Once upon a time, I went to work. I do this most days, its a thing. Well the funny thing about this day in particular was it began with m...