Saturday, February 28, 2015

Like a Boss

Have you ever seen someone get close-lined? You know, when they run into a rope or wire chest high and it makes them fall flat on their back? Well, I haven't, what I have seen though is my loving wife eat the dirt when she tried to bring me my phone last night. I received a call and was in another room when the phone began to buzz. I asked for her to bring me the device due to my inability to retrieve it myself. She was being amazing and was on her way to me when I hear two things. First I heard a mighty bang and clatter and second, I hear my wife yell out in shock and pain. I rushed in to see what was the matter and found my wife sprawled out on the floor holding the phone with one hand and her knee with the other.

Apparently, the iPhone cord is a beast, when she rushed to bring me the phone, the plug that was in my computer, had jerked her back so hard that it ripped not only my PC onto the floor, but had jerked her back so hard she fell... like she had run into a clothesline, onto the floor. Like a Boss!

I burst out laughing at this fact, and saw that the iPhone was intact and still plugged in and charging. Apple won the battle this day, I told her she was fortunate that I only own a iPhone and not a Macbook. I don't know why but she didn't laugh at the joke.

As always, hope today's a good one,
austininva-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pooptine Chapel

Once upon a time, I went to work. I do this most days, its a thing. Well the funny thing about this day in particular was it began with m...