Friday, February 27, 2015

Some New News!

So, Just a few admin thingamabobs.

1. I have a domain name now! so instead of having to type .blogspot.com after my blog name, all you have to do now is type www.oldedominion.net and you get there! It almost like I'm a official thing.

2. I decided on a new look for the blog, with the face lift come a few neat tweaks,
    a. Most popular posts (to reread some of the most interesting entrys.)
    b. A subscribe with email, (so when i make a post it is directly plopped in your email inbox.)

Other than that, I have a favor to ask,  If you the reader, enjoy the posts made here, just hit the g+1 symbol at the bottom of the post, leave a comment on your favorite part and share it on Facebook. And if you would like to share the blog with your friends, well the more the merrier!

Well that's all for now, I am actually going to write a real post now! Thank you for your help, thank you for your time, and thank you for being amazing!

As always, hope today's a good one!

austininva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pooptine Chapel

Once upon a time, I went to work. I do this most days, its a thing. Well the funny thing about this day in particular was it began with m...