Friday, December 6, 2019

A New years Resolve (2020)

Trouble Maker in Chief
With the new year approaching, I have decided, its a great time to sit down and write more. To that end, I am looking at a bi-weekly upload schedule for blog posts. With that in mind, I think I may focus the random rabbit holes to humorous, and then fan out from there. Maybe when I get back in the hang of this blog thing, I can try a more aggressive plan.

In the meantime, I feel you deserve to be left with a chuckle.

I think its every mothers dream, or at least wish that her children are the sweetest and most cute, balls of joy in existence. Now, while my kids are on the cute scale, they most certainly have moments when they are more on the "no one would find the bodies" scale. (insert story of the Pooptine Chapel here.)

Tonight after the older two went to bed, baby Slayden was having playtime with Mom and Dad. He loves to rough house, by the way, baby rough house basically consists of Slayden crawling over my legs, and crawling back over. Its fun for him I suppose, but, leave him out of real play time with the big kids. Stand by for his wrath, because he will be included.

Jokes aside,

He has developed the cutest habit. He gives me kisses and hugs, and then looks at my wife with a cruel grin. I should quantify the above statement, with this... He WILL NOT hug or kiss my wife. He will push away and run to me, and give me big slobbery baby kisses, throw his head back over his shoulders and give the stink eye to Jo. And then will rub it in, by a rinse and repeat cycle, that will go on till something more exciting catches his eye.

Being the loving and caring husband I am, I of course comfort my wife with words of support like. "See who the baby loves more" and Well, I guess you are not worthy of the slobbery kisses"

I was told I had to do dishes, tonight. and I got to swap out the laundry. I feel these were retaliatory measures....  BUT, I got the last Baby kiss today.

hope your day is great,
austininva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pooptine Chapel

Once upon a time, I went to work. I do this most days, its a thing. Well the funny thing about this day in particular was it began with m...