Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Happy New Year / Valentines day / Wow I Have Not Posted in Forever

So, the good news is, I am alive. I suppose there could have been some confusion due to the lack of activity. I needed a little break, and some time to really figure out what my reason for doing this blog were. 

********** BREAKING NEWS************

I found out what I really wanted to use this medium for! I enjoy making people laugh, and while my life in general is funny, thanks to me and my inherent flaws. I just like making people laugh. So to that end I will be writing more about a lot of things I find humorous and share them with you my loyal readers, new followers or extraterrestrial beings.

I will be taking a trip around the world soon, so I will be sure to share that adventure with you as it unfolds.
As always, take care!

austininva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pooptine Chapel

Once upon a time, I went to work. I do this most days, its a thing. Well the funny thing about this day in particular was it began with m...